Connect with Voyageurs National Park by signing up to receive emails from Voyageurs National Park Association. About once a month, we’ll send you a digest of the latest park news. From time to time, you’ll also receive special messages from us about upcoming events and promotions. Sign up today!
Recent Voyageurs Messenger Articles
- February 2015 – Celebrating 40 Years of Voyageurs National Park!
- November 2014 – Action Alert: Tell Congress to Support the Land & Water Conservation Fund
- October 2014 – Come to Antlers, Fangs & Fur; A Beautiful Time of Year, Meet Our New AmeriCorps VISTA Volunteer, Bill Carlson of Voyageurs Selected As Mentor in NPS Facility Manager Leaders Program
- September 2014 – Thank You! Volunteer Rendezvous Was A Great Success
- August 2014 – Make New Friends & Help Your Park, Teen Ambassador Adventures, Protect the Land and Water Conservation Fund, Click, Share, Win Photo Contest Winners, Park Neighbor Donates Land to Voyageurs
- July 2014 – Park Flooding; Major Step for Clean Air; Click, Share, Win Photo Contest; Volunteer Rendezvous, Mapping the Mystery of Jack Ellsworth
- May 2014 – DamNation Film Screening, Hike to Health, Teen Ambassadors Selected, Moose Population Survey, Map the Heart of the Continent, Eagles Are Nesting! (PDF)
- April 2014 – Secrets of Voyageurs, Midwest Mountaineering Adventure Expo, Teen Ambassador Program Taking Applications (PDF)
- March 2014 – Using the Campsite Reservation System, Parks Benefit Economy of Local Communities, Namakan Dam Project Still Active, Reflections on A Park Service Career, Ellsworth Rock Garden Poem by Frankie Alvarez (PDF)
- February 2014 – VNPA Makes History with a $150,000 Landmark Grant, Support Clean Water in the Park, Winter Trail Conditions, Snowshoe Programs, Park Staff Honored, Rainy Lake Visitor’s Center Open Saturdays (PDF)
- December 2013 – Loon Research, Volunteer Opportunities, Sulfide Mining and Your Park, Geotourism Partnership with the National Geographic Society (PDF)