Voyageurs National Park Association sends out the Voyageurs Messenger e-newsletter to our supporters to keep them in-the-know about all things Voyageurs National Park. Sign up today to stay connected!
Recent Voyageurs Messenger Articles
- July 2014 – Park Flooding; Major Step for Clean Air; Click, Share, Win Photo Contest; Volunteer Rendezvous, Mapping the Mystery of Jack Ellsworth
- May 2014 – DamNation Film Screening, Hike to Health, Teen Ambassadors Selected, Moose Population Survey, Map the Heart of the Continent, Eagles Are Nesting! (PDF)
- April 2014 – Secrets of Voyageurs, Midwest Mountaineering Adventure Expo, Teen Ambassador Program Taking Applications (PDF)
- March 2014 – Using the Campsite Reservation System, Parks Benefit Economy of Local Communities, Namakan Dam Project Still Active, Reflections on A Park Service Career, Ellsworth Rock Garden Poem by Frankie Alvarez (PDF)
- February 2014 – VNPA Makes History with a $150,000 Landmark Grant, Support Clean Water in the Park, Winter Trail Conditions, Snowshoe Programs, Park Staff Honored, Rainy Lake Visitor’s Center Open Saturdays (PDF)
- December 2013 – Loon Research, Volunteer Opportunities, Sulfide Mining and Your Park, Geotourism Partnership with the National Geographic Society (PDF)